Zupa Noma is an incubator company, part of the Sonoma Brands portfolio. Other companies and investments in their portfolio include Dang Foods, Krave Jerky and Smash Mallow.
Zupa Noma offers 6 culinary-inspired flavors of farm-to-bottle soups, packing 4+ servings of whole, organic vegetables in each bottle. Oh, and they’re all Whole 30 Approved, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Additive Free and 100% Vegan!
Currently obsessed with Zupa Noma – check out some reasons why I’m loving this company below:
- They have two incredibly, strong brand partners – Ayesha Curry (Celebrity Chef, Bestselling Author, TV Personality & Mom) and Meredith Kessler (Professional Triathlete & Ironman Champion).
- Branding is on point. Not surprising – Jennifer Berliner was named as Director of Marketing in October 2016. Prior to joining Zupa Noma, she led Shopper Marketing at top national retailers for three of PepsiCo’s $1.5B+ food & beverage brand portfolios: LiptonTea, Hydration, and Frito-Lay multipack snacks.
- They offer a nutritious and quality product that’s convenient for busy people on-the-go. As someone who considers themselves always on-the-go, this “ready-to-drink” concept is a huge plus.
- Each bottle is packed with amazing superfoods like tumeric, spirulina, ginger and apple cider vinegar.
- They use certified organic ingredients – that mean’s NO chemicals and NO GMOs.
- Not only can you drink these soups as-is, you can also use them to make stews, marinades, or even bloody mary’s (YES..need to try asap). You can find a number of vegan, vegetarian and whole 30 approved recipes on their website.
Tonight I made Thai Carrot Coconut Curry with Chicken over Cauliflower Rice using the Carrot Coconut Lime Soup. It was fast, fresh (healthy) and delicious. Highly recommend!